Sunday, November 23, 2008

18 Years

Timmy has appeared to developed quite well physically. He has developed to a average size child over the years. His cognitive development over the years has been great. Timmy has gotten great grades over and was in classes higher than his grade level. Emotionally Timmy seems to be on a roller coaster ride up and down from day to day. He gets down for days at a time then he tends to bounce back. Overall he seems to be stable emotionally over the years. Timmy's morals have been great over the years but, has lied about using drugs and drinking alcohol in his high school years. I don't think I could predict his pathways. Timmy could have been a bad child and teenager due to the breakup with my partner.

I believe my parenting mattered in a lot of ways. I was a very active parent with Timmy while he was growing up. I wasn't a real over bearing parent with Timmy but, I was strict at times with him in his teenage years. Also I always pushed him in science stuff over the years.

Timmy's development was hampered by a head injury he suffered while skateboarding. He seemed to be slowed in school by his head injury. Timmy made a full recovery from his injury after a couple of years. I believe Timmy is the average american child. He was a pretty tame child and got into some trouble as a teenager with alcohol and drugs but, seems like all teenagers experiment with drugs and alcohol these days.

No comments: