I feel Timmy should take science courses in college to help him get in a job in the science field.
It's been very important for Timmy to have a good peer relationship. He seems to more a follower than a leader, so having a good peer relationship is needed for his social development. Timmy's emotional well-being has been a roller coaster ride for Timmy last 2 years. He has flashes of getting along with his parents and fighting with his parents. On the other hand Timmy's school achievement has been very successful last two years by getting great grades in school.
Timmy has adjusted I guess you can say just "ok". He has experimented with drugs at a party but denied it. He has also been around alcohol and unknown if he has tried it. I found a beer bottle in car after he used it the night before. Timmy has had some interest with a girl his age but its unknown if they had sex up till this point. I have talked to Timmy about the dangers of drugs, alcohol and the dangers of drinking and driving. Also I have talked to him about having sex at his age.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment