Timmy I feel is doing very well in school. He enjoys reading and continues to have a interest in science. Timmy's report card shows he demonstrates strength in all areas of reading, spelling, and appropriate for grade level in writing. He has shown appropriate for grade level in the areas of speaking, listening, and content knowledge of social studies. Also has appropriate for grade level in the areas mathematical problem solving, understanding data, number concepts, graphical applications, and arithmetic. I believe Timmy is doing great in school and I will not intervene will his school work just yet.
Timmy is somewhat shy around new adults and is quiet at school. He does better if hes hanging out in small group and has only one friend in school and one friend in the neighborhood. He does have a slight behavior at school his 5th grade teacher reports. His teacher states he gets stressed inside and outside the classroom, and will withdraw from activities or become moody or anxious. Timmy also get upset very easy if my partner and I ague in front of him. He has had a lot of stomach problems and was diagnosed with a small ulcer. The way I plan of fixing these problems with Timmy is stop arguing with my partner in front of him.
I don't feel my parenting has changed much since his preschool days. Timmy is a smart and shy child and I don't want to put too much stress on him by me changing my parenting style.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment